So, I had a wonderful Mother's Day. We enjoyed our morning(well, afternoon actually) at church. Came home, ate a scrumptious meal of crab legs, shrimp coctail, baked potatoes, salad, Red Lobster cheddar biscuits, and a Pepperoni Hot Pocket! (Okay, so Brad doesn't like seafood, but it was Mother's Day, so I got to choose what I wanted to eat, and he was in charge of his own food!!!) Lucky for me, Bryson is liking seafood so far. And, Annabelle was napping so we didn't really have to worry about her meal during dinner time. After dinner, I got to relax while Cara did the dishes, and Brad fed the baby (after she woke up from her nap). Aunt Cara even made some yummy cookies for us to enjoy! It was a wonderful day. I'm so grateful for being a mother...it's one of the biggest blessings Heavenly Father has given me. It's everything I've ever dreamed....and more....
10 years ago

1 comment:
♥ That cracks me up! I'm ready the yummy crab legs and baked potatoes and then HOT POCKETS!!! So funny! It sounds like a great Mother's Day! :)
Post a Comment