I can't believe my baby boy is 4.....well, others have thought he's been four or even five for quite a while now...because he is so tall!! We had a great week celebrating Bryson's birthday. We opened presents at home and had cake & ice cream, then celebrated with friends a few days later. We had planned a party at the park, but we had rain, and decided to move the party to our house! The kids played and we had snacks, and of course cake! A friend from church made Bryson's "Spiderman" cake, and it turned out awesome! Bryson - we are so grateful for you and the sweet boy you are. You add so much to our family and we love you - we are truly blessed!
10 years ago

2 comments:
He is TALL? No Way! I wonder where he could have ever inherited THAT triat! :-)
You two are the tallest couple I ever met...but then again, isn't that why we worked so hard to hook you guys up in the first place? So you could date a guy your own height? Who said that roommates can't make perfect love connections? :-)
Happy Birthday Mel! I love you and am so glad that we are all back in touch!
♥ Time goes by so fast!! Seems like we were just in WA and Bryson and Livvy where 6 months old still!!! :)
Post a Comment