Thursday, July 2, 2009

cute pics and sweet moments

I have been having so much fun with my kids lately, and enjoying their funny, cute, tender, sweet moments.
  • Annabelle giving me "real" hugs where she squeezes with her little arms and lays her head on my shoulder....just can't get enough of these!!

  • Bryson being so concerned about his sister when we're out and about at public places and making sure she is safe. so sweet!

  • Annabelle removing the basket and other toys from the bottom shelf of the bookshelf and climbing in to rest and shoot a huge grin at me...look at me, Mom! too cute!

  • Bryson helping Annabelle onto the couch, get books for both of them, and sit quietly for oh......about 3 minutes.....but, boy those 3 minutes were heavenly!

  • Oh and Bryson wanting to sing "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" every night when he chooses his 2 bedtime songs.....sigh* love my family....my wonderful husband, & my sweet babies -

2 comments:

Julie said...

Mel, your kids are SOO CUTE!! I'll bet you're just the best mom for them too. I love reading about your darling family!

Gallant Family said...

Oh, what sweet moments. I especially love those pics of Annabelle in the shelf. It's the perfect size!